IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 420 Technician Apprentice – IOCL Bharti 2019 – Last Date 10 February 2019 @ https://www.iocl.com/
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Bharti 2019) invites applications for the post of 420 Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 11 February 2019. For Free job alerts you can subscribe us and get all updates regarding recruitment. IOCL Recruitment 2019 (IOCL Bharti 2019) Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://www.iocl.com/ (https://callletter.in/iocl-recruitment-420-technician-apprentice/)
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Post Name :
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Discipline wise Vacancy Details
- No Of Vacancy: 420 Posts
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
- Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment :
- Post No.1: 03(Three)Years full-time regular diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Post No.2: (i) 10th Class Pass (ii) ITI (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)
- Post No.3: Graduate in any discipline(full-time course) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years on 31 December 2018
[Reserved Category: Age Relaxation as per Notification.] (For More Details Go to Official Notification.)
Application Fee IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Open Category: There is no Application Fee. [Reserved Category: There is no Application Fee.]
(Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode – Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application: 23 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application: 10 February 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online: 10 February 2019
- Pre-Examination: Not Specified.
- Examination Center: 37 District Places in Maharashtra
- Get free job alerts: Subscribe now here.
- Download Hall Ticket: Not Specified.
- Exam Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL Recruitment 2019’s website from 23 Jan 2019 to 10 Feb 2019 11:59 PM. Get free job alerts of various Government exam on callletter, Subscribe now for free job alerts.
- Advt No. :
- Job Location : Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Exam/Interview.
Latest Govt Jobs