LIC Recruitment 2019 – 590 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancy @ licindia.in – Last Date 22 March 2019
LIC Recruitment 2019 – Life Insurance Corporation invites applications for the post of 590 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancy. For Free job alert you can subscribe us and get all updates regarding recruitment. LIC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply (LIC Bharti 2019) Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 are given below… lic recruitment 2018 notification Official website is https://www.licindia.in/
LIC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Post Name : Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- UPSC Vacancy Details
- No Of Vacancy: 590
- LIC aao salary: 32795 – 62315/-
- Educational Qualification for LIC Recruitment 2019 :
FOR Generalis – Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university. FOR IT – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution. FOR CA – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Actuarial Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 FOR Rajbhasha – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 22 March 2019
[Reserved Category: Age Relaxation as per Notification.] (For More Details Go to Official Notification.)
Application Fee LIC Recruitment 2019
- Open Category: ₹600/- [Reserved Category: ₹100/- ]
(Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode – Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application: 02 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Apply: 12 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online: 12 March 2019
- Pre-Examination: 04 & 05 May 2019
- Examination Center: 37 District Places in Maharashtra
- Get free job alert: Subscribe now here.
- Download Hall Ticket: Cooming Soon
- Exam Date: June 2019
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online at LIC Recruitment 2019’s website from 02 March 2019 to 22 Feb 2019 11:59 PM. Get free job alert of various Government exam on callletter, Subscribe now for free job alerts.
- Advt No. :
- Job Location : All India
- Selection Process : LIC Recruitment 2019 Selection will be based on Exam/Interview.
Free Job Alert