MahaTransco Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Vacancy – Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited – Last Date 10 January 2019
MahaTransco Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited invites Application for the post of Apprentice Vacancy. Apply MahaTransco Recruitment 2019 before 31 January 2019. Get free job alerts of various Government exam on callletter, Subscribe now for free job alerts. MahaTransco Recruitment 2019 Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
MahaTransco Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No Of Vacancy: 22 Posts
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
- Educational Qualification for MahaTransco : (i) 10th Pass or equivalent (ii) ITI (Electrician/COPA)
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years
[Reserved Category: Age Relaxation as per Notification.] (For More Details Go to Official Notification.)
Application Fee MahaTransco Recruitment
- Open Category: There is no application fee. [Reserved Category: There is no application fee. ]
(Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode – Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application: 02 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application: 10 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online: 10 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Offline: 10 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 10 January 2019
- Get free job alerts: Subscribe now here.
- Download Hall Ticket: Not Specified.
- Exam Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply MahaTransco Recruitment
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MahaTransco Recruitment‘s website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/. Get free job alerts of various Government exam on callletter, Subscribe now for free job alerts.
- Advt No. : 03/2018
- Job Location : Wardha (Maharashtra)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Exam / Interview.