Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assistant Manager – Last Date 27 September 2018
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Vijaya Bank invites Application for the post of 330 Probationary Assistant Manager. Apply Online before 27 September 2018. Vijaya Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.vijayabank.com
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Details
- Post Name : Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit)
- No Of Vacancy: 390
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification :
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. AND MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary
- Age Limit: 21 – 30 years as on 0108.2018. (Relaxation as per rules.)
[Reserved Category: Age Relaxation as per Notification.] (For More Details Go to Official Notification.)
Application Fee Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Open Category: ₹600/- [Reserved Category: ₹100/-, Ex-Servicemen: ₹0/- ]
(Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode – Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application: 12 September 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application: 27 September 2018 (06:00 PM)
- Last Date for Submission Of Offline Fee: 27 September 2018
- Download Hall Ticket: Not Specified.
- Exam Date: Not Specified.
- Address to Send the Application by Post: ONLY OFFLINE
How to Apply Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Vijaya Bank’s website (https://www.vijayabank.com/) from 12 Sep 2018 to 27 Sep 2018.
- Advt No. : 03/2018
- Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview.